Associate Veterinarian Position for Private Practice Available in Central Illinois
We are currently seeking a veterinarian to join our team at Green Prairie Animal Hospitals, which are all busy and growing animal hospitals located in Sherman, Lincoln and San Jose, Illinois. We are looking for a talented, friendly, and passionate veterinarian who is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and their families.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree and be licensed to practice in the state of Illinois. We are open to considering candidates with a range of experience levels, including new graduates. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, and our team is dedicated to helping our veterinarians grow and develop their skills.
We are open to considering candidates who are interested in working with small animals only, or who are interested in working with both small and large animals. For those interested in mixed animal work, we have a well-equipped state-of-the-art large animal facility and a diverse patient population.
While we do offer emergency services, we understand that not all veterinarians are interested in being on call. Therefore, we are open to discussing different on-call schedules that work best for the candidate. We believe in work-life balance and want to ensure that our veterinarians have the time they need to recharge and enjoy their personal lives.
Our hospital offers a range of services, including preventative care, surgery, dental care, and diagnostics. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and are always exploring new ways to improve our services. If you are a dedicated, compassionate, and progressive veterinarian looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Interested in learning more about us as a team? Check out our video and see why you should come work with us!
About our practice
• In-house laboratory, as well as referral lab
• Surgical suite with surgical laser, advanced orthopedics and soft tissue performed
• HDVI machine for CT/MRI, myelogram, fluoroscopy
• Dental suites, dental radiography, advanced oral surgery as well
• Digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy
• Therapy laser and chiropractic services
• Full anesthetic monitoring equipment
• Livestock and Equine haul-in facilities *San Jose
• Bovine foot table *San Jose
• Emergency after hour and weekend services
• AAHA Accredited
• Fear Free Certified
• Feline Friendly
• Competitive base salary plus production
• Health Insurance • 401(K)/401(K) matching
• Life Insurance/ Disability Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid continuing education
• State License and DEA fees/ Membership Dues
• Relocation and Signing bonuses
Skills and qualifications
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in Illinois
Interested in working with us?